Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the whole world is under stress. Not only the people but governments of different nations are taking steps to prevent themselves from the virus. However, even though the government has taken many steps and imposed stringent lockdown policies, people are not entirely safe from this COVID-19 virus. Therefore, everyone has to visit hospitals to see doctors for the problems they are facing with their health, and that is where the patient fusion portal comes into use.
Patient Fusion is a cloud-based software which is provided so that you can book an appointment with your doctor. It makes the whole process sophisticated, and you do not have to stand in the long queue of hospitals to get an appointment. Instead, you can easily book an appointment with the doctor you need in the hospital or healthcare institutions you prefer the most.
For a beginner, using this platform could be tricky due to the lack of details. However, there is nothing to worry about because we have done proper research. In this article, you will be getting the information in detail regarding the patient fusion application so that you can also use it free of cost like everyone else.
Patient fusion is an online portal and software that is available for patients to use and is created by Allscrips Healthcare Solutions Inc. with this platform’s help. Patients are capable of getting access to their medical data as well as health records. It is primarily a patient portal, but it also has all the relative data available according to the hospitals.
When you are about to download the platform, first, you need to make sure that you are unable for it. If you are not authorised the services from patient fusion, you should directly contact the customer representative from the help section. They can provide you with access to the records that you want to look for. Also, after obtaining the access, you can get details of your medical records electronically.
How To Get Registration On Patient Fusion?
Before you check your medical records and data on the patient fusion, you need to know how to access your account. According to the research we have done, you cannot directly access the patient’s official portal. First, you have to visit the practice fusion provider office. Then, you will have to apply with them to register on the fusion portal.
By doing so, you will be capable of accessing all your electronic health records. After this, the practice fusion provided is going to send you an invitation to that you can get access to the patient portal, and the details steps are given below –
- First, you will have to go into your email and look for the registration email link sent to you by the patient fusion. The email address that you have to look for is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you open the link in your email, you will be redirected to a forum where you have to give your details. First of all, you have to fill in the username and then the password. After this, you will be redirected to another page where you have to provide information like your first and last names and mobile details.
- You are not required to register the same email address which you already have given on the file at the healthcare professional’s office. However, it can be different from that; therefore, you have flexibility.
- When you have provided all the essential information to the portal, you must click the submit button and receive an email confirming your registration.
- Now, you are all set to download and review the details regarding your prescriptions and appointments with the doctors.
Logging in to the patient fusion account
After getting your practice fusion account, you are now eligible for access to the patient fusion account. Then, you have to log into your patient fusion portal account from anywhere and get your electronic health records. The process is made very simple and sophisticated so that everyone can get to use it, and the steps you are supposed to follow as given below.
- Visit the official portal, patientfusion.com.
- You will be directed to the homepage of the official portal
- Click on the login button, which is probably located in the upper left corner of the homepage
- Here you have to provide your username and the password that you have got at the time of registration
- When you are done with the details, you will be redirected to your account
- In your account, you will get all the details regarding the reports that you have got from the lab, along with the prescriptions given to you by the doctors. Also, you can enjoy the book appointments with the doctors right from the comfort of your home.
Solving the log-in issue
If you have already got an account on the patient fusion portal, it may be straightforward and sophisticated for you to access it. However, if you are facing any trouble logging into your account, you need not worry. We have the correct details so that you can re-access your account and use the services provided by the patient fusion portal.
First of all, you have to go to the official website of the patient fusion. Below the login details, you have to click on the forget password button.It is the official button that helps you solve all your login-related issues. By doing so, you will be redirected to a page where you must enter your username. Then, you will see a page telling you to check your email for the password reset link.
Then you have to open your email and look for the mail sent by the patient fusion portal. You will see a reset password link in the mail, and you will have to click on it. After doing so, you will be redirected to a page which will ask you some security questions. These are the same questions entered into the portal by the doctor during registration.
Another thing you can do is to request a security code on your mobile number. If you choose to do so, you will get a five-digit security code to enter into the bar given on the portal where you are trying to log in.
If you have any queries regarding your account, login process or the reports available on your patient fusion, you can directly ask by commenting in the comment section. We will try our best to solve your queries, and we hope the information given here is helpful for you.